DEVIreg Touch Programmable Thermostat (Pure White)
The DEVIreg Touch is a great replacement for the popular and phased out DEVIreg 550, it will work with your existing floor probe. Also being touchscreen it is an excellent upgrade to your DEVI thermostat.
The DEVIreg touch incorporates the latest technology ensuring total control from the initial setup. It is a perfect replacement for faulty or outdated underfloor heating controllers as the unit is compatible with most other manufacturer's floor sensing thermostat probes. This stylish cutting edge thermostat uses pulse width modulation with optimum start and optimum end programming as well as open window detection to guarantee extremely high temperature control accuracy, ensuring the DEVIreg touch is one of the most efficient underfloor heating controls available.
- A touchscreen display with backlight
- An easy-to-follow menu-driven operation
- Energy-saving schedule: A standard or customised timer program including fully flexible day and time pattern that lets you preset the temperature to energy-saving levels, e.g. while you are at work or asleep - and with optimum heating start/stop to reach the desired temperature at the right time
- Open-window detection that prevents excessive heating at sudden drop of temperature
- Holiday setting: Suspension of normal program schedule for specified periods of time
- Consumption meter
- Quick-access button to features such as frost protection and away function.
(Floor sensor included)
|Ambient Temperature||0° to +30°C|
|Dimensions||85 x 85 mm|
|Sensing Unit||NTC 15kOhm at 25°C|
|Standby power consumption||< 1W|
|Thermostat Type||Touchscreen Thermostats|